Friday, July 9, 2010

Why, Hello There!! :)

Okay...so this is kind of cool! A blog! Okay so I know that usually old ladies have blogs so that they feel like they're super cool--but anyone can have one, right? I actually wasn't planning on making one because I feel kind of weird typing all my thoughts out there--for everyone to see! I'm usually not one to broadcast my thoughts and feelings..but then my friend Nicole encouraged me to get one--so I thought..what the hay?!
Everyone has thoughts..right?? So what's wrong with voicing my opinion?? yeaaaa, I thought so. :)

So that's what this blog will be I guess. And I'm definitely not going to force people to read this--or expect some big.."I loved your blog!!" although praise is always welcome. :) haha but really...I think it could be good for me to say what I want, and allow for some creative thought again. I haven't written in SO long.
Oh gosh---don't be mislead. In nooooo way am I a great writer, or even an interesting writer. So if you see grammar mistakes and feel like throwing up, then this blog isn't for you. you HAVE been warned. As I'm writing these posts, which may be every random day I pick, then it'll be quick and fun. Although with my OCD I'll try and go back to fix little mistakes. unfortunately, I may miss a comma or so...so I just hope that the sky doesn't start falling over in your neck of the woods.
ummm...i think i covered everything so far. so that's basically it. here's my blog! and be prepared for utter randomness and some slight boredom. :)

wow that was a lame introduction. let me retry... HI!! my name is julia!!! this is my AWESOME blog. so GET READINGGGGG. It'll be fanTABULOUS. idk why i bolded tabulous...because that definitely isn't a word. OH yea...one more thing. I'm a spaz....SURPRISEE!!! :)

okay that's all. haha hopefully these get more interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment